We provide the complete range of possible auditing services
From auditing annual and consolidated accounts for all industries and legal types right through to due diligence. In this our approach to business auditing goes far beyond checking numbers and compliance with the key, formal, legal regulations. It is based on a comprehensive understanding of the business and our client’s corporate structure. The basis for this is industry-company-specific knowledge acquired over many years and through intensive cooperation with our clients.
Our business auditing is at a high level of quality and this is checked regularly by internal and external quality assurance measures. As a result of our successful participation in external quality checks in line with Section 57 ff WPO (Peer Review) we meet the statutory requirements for implementing final audits.
There are also regular internal quality checks carried out in the HLB network (Internal Office Review).
Our range of services cover the following:
- Statutory and voluntary audits of annual and consolidated financial statements
- Special audits as per German stock corporation law
- Prospectus audits
- Foundation audits
- Due diligences for acquisitions or equity interests
- Special audits of individual areas (internal control system, receivables, inventories)
- Efficiency audits
- Audits as per German real estate brokers’ and property developers’ regulations
- Computer systems audits
- Quality controls
- Drawing up restructuring concepts as per IDW S6
- Project-accompanying audits
- Risk, ICS and compliance management systems audits
- Internal audit services
- IT audits
- Peer reviews as per Section 57a (3) WPO